When you are applying for a home loan, one of the most important considerations would be taking part in property valuation. This is done to determine security value when the loan is being offered. The banks always insist on the procedure to be carried out. This would also be the case when equity access or refinancing is required.
Commercial and Residential valuations have factors that are different from each other, where the plots are measured according to the number of rooms in the plot, the building condition, car parking or access to the garage and local council zoning.
Reasons why it’s Worth to Contact a Certified Property Valuer:
- There is a difference between the value of the property and its price. The worth of the plot would be the value, whereas the money you pay the vendor would be the price. Both of them can be accurately assessed only by professional property valuers.
- You might also need help when making a decision on purchasing or selling the property or investing in it as well. Certified property value has a great knowledge when it comes to financial advising.
- A property valuer can also act on your behalf, regarding the objective assessment of the property surroundings, so you can get the maximum price for it.
- We all have personal and emotional attachments to the property that was inherited by us or may be the one we really wish to own. This can affect our decision on how much we are ready to pay/get for it. But with help of a certified property valuer, one can get realistic quotes without clouded judgments, which means more clarity and realistic value.
- A certified property valuer usually works with legal binding documents which are valuable when negotiations with sellers or buyers are done, and if there are issues that may rise ahead.
Still not sure if you need a Certified Property Valuer??
Contact IP Valuations for a quick quote (02) 8076 0316