Fair Market Property Valuations in Campbelltown.
Would you like to know the current and accurate value of your property in Campbelltown?
Independent Property Valuations will provide you with an accurate valuation figure as well as a professional in-depth valuation report.
Our expert valuers have studied and valued thousands of properties in most of the Sydney areas including Campbelltown. They will give you accurate professional advice about your suburb, as well as provide 5-7 recent comparable sales in the certified sworn valuation report you will receive.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a property, you will need a current fair market value to help you find the right price to put your house on the market.
Our Property Valuers are not real estate agents. Our specialists have studied for longer than 5 years to earn a degree and become an independent certified valuer. We do not have the conflict of interest. We value each property at its true value.
Here are the differences between Real Estate Agents and Certified Valuers from IP Valuations:
- Real Estate agents are qualified in 2 weeks and don’t need a degree
- Real Estate Agents ‘valuation’ reports do not stand up in any litigation and are not accepted by the Courts.
- Real Estate Agents' figure estimates in their report are not accepted by the ATO and OSR.
- Certified Valuers complete 6 years of university and have a degree. - They are also qualified with the API.
- Our Valuers are completely independent, so you don't have to worry about the conflict of interest
- All of our Valuers provide a certified legal document accepted by the Family Law Courts and in any Litigation Process.
Why you should choose us
- IP Valuations motto is to provide professional friendly prompt and accurate property valuations at a competitive price.
- Our expert valuers can inspect your property within 24-48 hours of booking the job in. The turnaround time for residential properties is 2 business days and 3 business days for commercial.
- We operate by a Code of Professional Practice, Code of Ethics and Rules of Conduct, and this ensures complete confidentiality to all our clients.
- IP Valuations do not sell or manage real estate or act as advocates, so we are independent, providing you with an expert and professional opinion of the value and property valuation report.
Types of property valuations we complete:
- Residential: house valuations, units, apartments, townhouses, villas, heritage homes, etc.
- Commercial: offices, showrooms, etc.
- Industrial: factories, factory units, warehouses, etc.
- Retail: shops, banks, showrooms, etc.
- Rural: small hobby farms, lifestyle properties, farms up to 400 acres, etc.
- Vacant land
- Specialised: Aged person units, short-term accommodation, etc.
The purpose of property valuation in Campbelltown:
The type of valuations we provide includes current and retrospective market values as well as rental, depreciation and insurance valuations that crucial for:
- Pre-purchase and pre-sale advice
- Stamp duty, capital gains tax and Superannuation reporting
- Annual company audits
- Mortgage security
- Family Law / Matrimonial Property Settlements
- Deceased estates and probate
- Related party transfers
- Litigation in District and High Courts
- Compensation for acquisition and resumption by Government Departments.
If you would like to find out an accurate value for your property, call now on (02) 9659 5446. One of our dedicated staff members would be happy to assist you!
Please contact us for an Instant Quote, we won’t be beaten on price or service!